The Community Life of God:
"Seeing the Godhead As the Model for All Relationships"
Seeing that the headwaters for all church life and form is the community life of the Father, Son, and Spirit. This is both theological and practical. The corporate life that God lives by (eternal life) is the same life that He gives to us. This is a life of loving one another and Jesus said that it comes from heaven (see John 17). This community life is both the engine and the fuel for our lives together as believers.
After reading this book you will have a much deeper understanding of the Church from the perspective of the Triune God Himself!
Some of the benefits of this book:
- A new viewpoint of God being a Community instead of an individual
- A corresponding shift of the way you think about mankind
- Seeing God's image from a whole new perspective
- New insights into the Fall of Man and the results of that fall
- Understanding of the individualistic mindset
- The problems with the "individual Christian life" approach
- Seeing the scriptures from a whole new vantage point
- Discover your own personhood in the light of community
- A description of the fellowship inside of the Godhead (John 14-17)
- The incarnation of community
- Discover God's eternal purpose
- The practical side of living in His image
This book has now once again been released.
We believe that it's extremely important for all believers to read the contents of this book. We feel so strongly about this that we are asking all of those who have read it to share it with their friends and family.
Order "The Community Life of God" here:
Only $12.95- plus shipping
(International addresses may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.)
For single copies:
3 Book Special ($10.00 each):
10 Book Special ($9 each):
If you need to order 20 copies or more, please call us at: (970)210-9795
Note: You will always receive an email receipt if your order is completed. If you do not receive an email receipt, it means you didn't complete the order and will have re-order.
Please follow these directions carefully. We suggest you print this out so you can read it and follow it step-by-step.
1. Click the "Buy Now" button for the book you want
2 . You will be taken to the shipping menu.
3. Find your country in the drop down menu that says "Select Country." If you live in the United States, for instance, select United States. If you live in Puerto Rico, select Puerto Rico. If South Africa, click that. Brazil, select Brazil. If you live in the Philippines, select Philippines.
4. Skip the state dropdown menu if you don't live in the States or Canada. If you live in the States, select the state. If you live in Canada, select the province.
5. Type in the postal or zip code. South Africa is a 4 digit code. Others have 5 digits.
6. Click the "add shipping" button.
7. You will see your shipping options. Click on the one you want.
8. Follow ALL directions carefully.
9. On the "Payment Options" page, Paypal is the payment service we use for handling ALL credit card purchases. If you have a Paypal account, use the right side "Option." If you wish to use a credit card instead, use the left side "Option." Fill out ALL information and complete the order. Receipt of confirmation will be sent to your email address. It's that simple.
IMPORTANT: If the order goes through, you will receive an email receipt. If you don't receive an email receipt, it means the order wasn't completed. So re-do.
To Pay with a Check or Money Order:
First, choose one of the buttons above and then add the shipping - do not order. Then send us a check for the total amount.
Send your check or money order to:
514 Americas Way #3359
Box Elder SD 57719-7600
Note: Be sure to include your full mailing address for shipment of the book(s).